WHAT IS A LOFT?
A loft is an architectural concept, in the spirit of industrial facilities of the twentieth century....
A loft is an architectural concept, in the spirit of industrial facilities of the twentieth century. Docklands loft is expressed in the external view of the buildings: the buildings are finished with clinker brick, huge panoramic windows, rigid vertical and horizontal lines; design of entry premises (lobbies) and public areas: skylights, open elements of engineering structures, brick, concrete, metal, wood; in the finish of the apartments: high concrete ceilings (over 3m when finished), brick walls, metal suspended lights, oak floors, etc.
WHAT IS AN APARTMENT?
Apartments mean commercial real estate....
Apartments mean commercial real estate.
In contrast to flats, no benefits and subsidies apply to the purchase of apartments; no permanent registration (only hotel) can be caused; utility tariffs for such premises are usually higher than in ordinary buildings.
Like any other property, apartments are purchased as property and can be used by the owner for living or subsequent rental.
In Docklands, you can buy apartments for investment. We offer a turnkey rental business: the owner buys an apartment with finishing, furniture, all the contents for guests and transfers it to the management. The management company performs all the functions of a hotel operator, takes care of searching for and servicing tenants. Investors of our apart hotels earn over 10% per annum.
You can also stay in the apartment on your own. Our business and premium class complexes are built using energy-efficient technologies and are equipped with hotel infrastructure. Life here is accompanied by a hotel level of service – this allows you to delegate the solution of everyday problems to professionals and free up time for more important things.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN APARTMENTS AND ORDINARY FLATS?
- Apartments mean rooms in a modern hotel complex....
- Apartments mean rooms in a modern hotel complex.
Such projects attract investors who want to earn money by renting out real estate. Therefore, the apartment can be purchased with complete finishing, furniture and all the contents for the guest.
Another audience of buyers is people interested in high-class housing with high-quality service. As a rule, the cost of apartments at the start of sales is much more attractive than an ordinary flat, similar in size and location.
TO LIVE OR TO INVEST?
- As a rule, developers offer different formats of apartments – for living and renting...
- As a rule, developers offer different formats of apartments – for living and renting.
For the owner, both are as convenient as possible. Living in apartments implies a higher quality of life, security and service. Renting out your property can be entrusted to professionals who will ensure a high load of the apartment and solve all issues related to its maintenance. In the Docklands Development Group, this function is performed by its own hotel operator.
WHAT TAX BURDEN IS BORNE BY THE OWNER?
- For the legislation in force purposes, apartments are not classified as residential premises...
- For the legislation in force purposes, apartments are not classified as residential premises.
In practice, apartments, including those intended for permanent residence, have the status of hotels. In Saint Petersburg, the tax rate on apartments varies from 0.1% to 0.5% and depends on the land plot status. In Docklands, it is 0.1%.
HOW ARE PRICES OF APARTMENT UTILITY BILLS BEING FORMED?
- The formation of utility tariffs for apartments does not differ from any other premises that are owned...
- The formation of utility tariffs for apartments does not differ from any other premises that are owned.
The cost of energy resources is determined by service providers (Vodokanal, Petroelektrosbyt, SUE Fuel and Energy Complex of Saint Petersburg). Tariffs for operation are approved by the owners of premises: the owners of real estate create a partnership that selects the management company and approves the tariffs schedule. The conditions can only be changed on the initiative of the owners themselves through the due process of law. Service fees are paid separately.
WHAT TECHNOLOGY OF A “PASSIVE HOME” DO YOU USE IN CONSTRUCTION?
Docklands loft quarter, one of the first large complexes in Russia, is constructed as a Passive home, the most energy efficient, economical, and comfortable to live in building...
The recent engineering solutions and advanced technical equipment of the Docklands buildings will reduce energy consumption and costs of energy resources, at the same time enhancing the comfort and safety of living:
- Efficient heat insulation of all enclosing surfaces, particularly facades, which reduces heat losses;
- Panoramic windows Reynaers Aluminiumis an energy efficient aluminum system with triple-pane windows filled with argon, and low-emission glasses of enhanced noise and heat insulation;
- Mechanical supply and exhaust ventilation with heat recuperation;
- Centralized VRV conditioning system;
- Infloor heating convectors;
- Automation of engineering systems;
- Smart adjustment of temperature conditions in each room.
CAN I RENT IT OUT MYSELF?
Yes, but as practice shows, the yield will be lower. The management company is a team of specialists in the field of investment and hotel real estate. They have the necessary expertise and a large set of tools to maximize investor returns.
WHY DO CLIENTS CHOOSE AND RECOMMEND DOCKLANDS DEVELOPMENT PROPERTIES?
- We strive to create not only a new culture of life, but also to contribute to the development of Saint Petersburg architecture...
- We strive to create not only a new culture of life, but also to contribute to the development of Saint Petersburg architecture.
Our company is the first developer of the Northern Capital that implements projects in the common loft style with due account for state-of-the-art construction technologies. Our buildings are distinguished by exceptional aesthetics and energy efficiency, complexes – security, professional service and developed infrastructure. All Docklands Development projects are implemented on Vasilievsky Island – one of the most prestigious areas of Saint Petersburg.